Hello and welcome! GripandClip.com is a website where I write about my rock climbing adventures, do gear reviews, and blog about my 13′ Casita I named Conchita la Casita. I named this site GripandClip since that seemed to encompass the basic actions for adventuring – gripping something, whether that be rock or handlebars, and clipping – draws for climbing, or cleats for mountain biking. The interface between man and machine to do the adventurous things we are wont to do! Here are some sections to get you started:
- Solar – from start to finish!
- Gear Review: Mammut Neon Gear 45 Crag Pack
- Review: KingCamp COMPASS Outdoor Car Canopy Tent
- One Meal a Day
- PrAna Ecliptic Pants – The Perfect Climbing Pants?
- Conchita the Casita
- Metolius Alpine PAS – Review
- Minimalist Diet
- Best Climbing Jeans: Bulletprufe
- 13′ Casita – How-to Introduction